"San Ongakuki" provides the minimum amount of personal information so that all users can use it with peace of mind.
「Three music instrumentsWe take the utmost care in protecting the personal information you provide.
「Three music instrumentsThe way of thinking about personal information protection is as follows.
For information on individuals, groups and corporations registered by members, we will refer to "Three music instrumentsWe will use it only to develop and provide the most advanced functions and services, and we will pay close attention to the protection of member's personal information.
1. The scope of application of this personal information protection policy is "Three music instrumentsOnly the services provided by. (The range is specified in paragraph 1 below)
2. Except as specified in this agreement, we will not use it for any other purpose. (The purpose is specified in Section 2 below)
3. We will not disclose it to a third party except as specified in this agreement. (Management is stipulated in Section 2 below)
4. We will regularly perform appropriate management by the method stipulated in this agreement.
5、「Three music instruments"" Can change the personal information protection policy without the permission of the user.
Item 1 "Three music instrumentsScope of application of the concept of personal information protection policy
2, the member is "Three music instrumentsPersonal information collected when using the service of "" is "Three music instrumentsIt will be managed according to the concept of personal information protection.
3、「Three music instrumentsThe idea of personal information protection is "Three music instrumentsIs only the service provided directly, and the services of other organizations and companies connected by links etc. are out of the scope of application.
4、「Three music instrumentsThe use of the service of "" is the responsibility of the user.
5. Regarding all damages caused by the use of various information obtained from our homepage and other homepages linked to this homepage, "Three music instrumentsDoes not take any responsibility.
Section 2 "Three music instrumentsCollection and use of personal information
1、「Three music instrumentsIn order to develop and provide cutting-edge functions and services to members, some personal information about members is required.
2. Please manage the shop ID and password at your own risk.
3. It is recommended that you change your password regularly and avoid names, dates of birth, phone numbers, etc. that are easy for others to guess. Also, please do not disclose, lend or transfer even if you are an acquaintance or friend.
4. Please do not write your password in the inquiry email.
5, the collected personal information is "Three music instrumentsWe will use it only to the extent necessary to provide the service of ", and will not provide it to any third party except in the following cases.
・ With the consent of the member
・ When sending an e-mail from a member requesting consent for the use of personal information
・ When disclosing to the extent necessary for companies (for example, outsourced companies) that have a confidentiality agreement with us in advance
・ When sending e-mails or direct mails for advertising of our company or our business partners, etc. to members
・ When disclosure of personal information is required in accordance with the provisions of other laws such as orders of courts and administrative agencies, or when there is a need to investigate crimes, eliminate or prevent infringement of rights against third parties, or otherwise.
・ When there is a business reason such as a special service for members.
In this case, we will ask for the consent of the member before providing the information, and we will not provide it without the consent. When creating statistical data, market research, data analysis, etc. In this case, we will only provide information that has been processed so that a specific individual cannot be identified.
Item 3 About the use of cookie advertisement distribution
1、「Three music instrumentsIn ", advertisements delivered by third parties such as Yahoo Japan Corporation may be posted, and in connection with this, the third party may post"Three music instrumentsWe may collect and use the cookie information of the user who visited.
3. The user can access the opt-out page provided on the website of the third party and stop the use of cookie information, etc. by the third party for advertisement distribution.
4. A cookie is a mechanism that saves the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server as a file on your computer when you use a web page.
The next time you visit the same page, the cookie information can be used by the page operator to change the display for each customer. If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your browser settings, the website can retrieve cookies from your browser.
Please note that your browser will only send cookies sent and received by the website's servers to protect your privacy.
5. Customers can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from "Allow all cookies", "Deny all cookies", "Notify user when cookies are received", etc.
The setting method differs depending on the browser. Please check the "Help" menu of your browser for how to set cookies.
6. Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may be restricted in using various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication.